Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vid of the 300 party!!! :)

it was so awesome guys! just take a look we rocked the house we got about 30 peapole to my 300 days party!!! here check it out!

hey guys here is the video youve all been waiting for :)
the video of the party 300 days to me!



in better quality!!! its superb!!! thanks to all u guys i love ya! you made ma party rockin no seriosly ive never made a party before and here i have around 30 peapole dancingg for my party and to be on utube! lol

bye bye!
btw. if any of YOU might have a 200/300/100 etc. days old! than just tell me ill arange a party and a vid!!! and peapole! just say it to me!

3 comments:

  1. HEY IM IN THE VID!! U WENT TO MY HOUSE!!!!!:) MY CHOBOT NAME IS theawsomeone!!!:) THX MAN!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun party!!lov the vid :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for coming to our party! continu visiting our web!

    ReplyDelete